School Field Trips, Scouts
Make Our Museum Your Classroom!
Ignite Students' Curiosity through Entertaining and Interactive Exhibits...
A field trip to the Paper Discovery Center integrates science, art and history with an inspiring and relevant industry example that is strongly connected to Wisconsin’s heritage. The Paper Discover Center is housed within an historic paper mill overlooking the Fox River.
To book your field trip for open dates, please emailMichael at Michael@PaperDiscoveryCenter.org or call the Paper Discovery Center at 920.380.7491. An email confirming your request will be sent to you.
Advance registration is required. We are unable to offer field trips, or group tours, on Saturdays. Please see below for specific times we offer.
Field trips can be expected to take approximately 2 hours. 9:00-11:00 AM and 12:30-2:30 PM are our recommended time slots but these can be adjusted to suit your group.
Rates and Chaperones
- Field trip rates are $4 per student, with a $45 minimum charge.
- Minimum group size is 15 students and the maximum is 60 students.
- Chaperones are free with a required ratio of 1 adult per 5 students.
- Additional chaperones are $5 per person.
- The driver of the bus receives complimentary admission.
- Groups are charged based on a confirmed reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to your scheduled visit. You may reschedule your visit for another date with a minimum 48-hour notice. Cancellations with less than 48-hour notice may not be refunded. We do not refund for individuals who are unable to attend field trips.
Click the button below for a list of Events:
Adult Workshops & Events
UPCOMING ADULT WORKSHOPS/EVENTS